Barron Marketing Solutions has adopted a billing policy all customers must comply with:
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by Barron Marketing Solutions before any products or services are activated.
- All International clients must pay by credit card. Barron Marketing Solutions will not accept international checks.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit card information current. All changes must be communicated to Barron Marketing Solutions including changes to credit card type and expiration date, as well as a current e-mail address.
- All recurring charges are automatically generated, invoiced, and charged to the credit card on file according to contractual agreement. This includes monthly, quarterly and yearly charges.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
Billing periods begin upon invoicing. Each customer is committed to the remaining term of the billing period and no refunds will be given. Customers are not required to use products or services during the period. Customers are free to close accounts at any time without any termination charges or fees.
In event of cancellation, Barron Marketing Solutions will not pro-rate any return for unused service and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full. For example, if a customer has an account paid monthly and decides to close it a few days after the last payment, no refund will be issued, whether in full or pro-rated.
By using Barron Marketing Solutions products and services, each customer understands and agrees to this billing period and understands that while no refund will be issued, customers are always free to keep accounts open for access for the full amount of time billed.
Any blocks of time purchased will be delivered within 31 days. There is no roll-over for unused time with in a given month. This time is purchased on a use-it or lose-it basis.
As a current or prior customer of Barron Marketing Solutions, each customer agrees to provide Barron Marketing Solutions 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third party, credit card company or bank. Barron Marketing Solutions must be the first option in billing disputes.
Should Barron Marketing Solutions receive a chargeback or other reversed charge from a third party, Credit Card Company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Barron Marketing Solutions has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Barron Marketing Solutions has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes.
Barron Marketing Solutions charges a $50.00 Chargeback Fee per chargeback should a credit card company be used as a first resort in a billing dispute.
Not all billing disputes may be settled to a customer’s satisfaction. Once Barron Marketing Solutions has been given first right to settle a billing dispute, a customer may then use any third party, Credit Card Company or bank in an attempt to settle the dispute.
However, Barron Marketing Solutions still retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Should Barron Marketing Solutions be unable to reverse any disputed amounts with a third party, credit-card company, or bank, Barron Marketing Solutions will submit the full delinquent amount to a third party collection service.
Barron Marketing Solutions accepts payments via credit card, PayPal and occasionally check. Payment by check is on a per customer basis and must be agreed to by Barron Marketing Solutions. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank.
Barron Marketing Solutions currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Credit Card Billing: All credit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit card is declined, Barron Marketing Solutions will attempt to charge the card on file once a day for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 15 days past due will be assessed a late fee of $15.00. Three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Disabled: All accounts 15 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Collections: After an account is delinquent for 60 days, it will be deactivated. The account record and delinquent balance may be passed on to a third party collection service. Once deactivated, the customer will be required to pay a new application fee when customer decides to start up services again in the future.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, either by mistake or fraudulently, Barron Marketing Solutions will assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback. Once a chargeback has been received, Barron Marketing Solutions will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved. If a chargeback against Barron Marketing Solutions is performed by a customer to avoid payment (fraudulent chargeback), we will assess the $50.00 fee and add it to the account total. This will then be turned over to a third party collection service.
- Returned Checks: Barron Marketing Solutions charges a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to third party collections service, a $15 processing fee will be assessed. This fee is in addition to any other fee previously assessed on the account.
Barron Marketing Solutions will not issue any refunds outside the explicit terms of the agreement, whether in full or pro-rated. All refunds are on a per customer basis and will be made by company check within 30 days of receipt of cancellation.
Due to security concerns (such as fraudulent cancellations), all monthly service subscription cancellations must be done through a Barron Marketing Solutions representative. E-mail, fax, or other media requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only phone conversations with a Barron Marketing Solutions representative will create a cancellation request.
Each customer will receive an email confirmation upon the cancellation of the account. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication.
Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
- Closing an account with Barron Marketing Solutions cannot be done by simply canceling the credit card.
- Barron Marketing Solutions will continue to treat this as an open account and send it through our billing cycle. The end result is a past due account that will be turned over to a third party collection service.
- It is imperative that account cancellation is done by contacting an Barron Marketing Solutions representative to ensure account closure.
- Cancellation of an account does not necessarily close that account. Any account balance past due or delinquent must be settled before closing of an account is possible. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance are automatically turned over to a third party collection service.
For any questions or concerns about our Billing Policy, please contact Barron Marketing Solutions at 800-366-3578.